THIRD YEAR 2012-2013 (six finalists)
“E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle…” L’approdo
12 - 14 October 2012
Meeting with Silvano Petrosino, Davide Magni s.j.and Luis Naon
20.30 Concert "Progetto-Dante" with Quartetto Prometeo, Auditorium San Fedele, Festival Milano Musica
27 - 28 October
Meeting with Adriano Guarnieri, Johannes Schöllhorn, Davide Magni s.j. and François Donato
10 - 11 November
Meeting with Giovanni Chiaramonte and Giovanni Cospito
1 - 2 December
Meeting with Roberto Del Riccio s.j.and Luigi Ceccarelli
6 - 7 May 2013
Workshop in Wien with KlangForum Wien and J. Schöllhorn
Lunedì 17 Giugno 2013
Final concert of Prize Phonologia
Final concert of Prize San Fedele
Con il contributo di Fondazione Cariplo
Con il sostegno del Programma Cultura dell’Unione Europea
e The Ulysses Network
SECOND YEAR 2011-2012 (Twelve candidates)
7-9 OCTOBER 2011
Friday 7 October
- 6-7 p.m. San Fedele Prize Second Year presentation
- 8.30-10.30 p.m. NIccolò Castiglioni Prize, works presentation with the musicologue and pianist Alfonso Alberti
Saturday 8 October
- 10.30 a.m.-1 p.m. Meeting with the philosopher Silvano Petrosino
- 2.30-6 p.m. Conferences on Helmut Lachenmann music Ulrich Mosch Il concetto di tonalità in Lachenmann Martin Kaltenecker La funzione sociale della musica: autonomia vs eteronomia Eberhard Hüppe Notazioni e interpretazioni
Gianmario Borio Le analisi musicali di Lachenmann: metodo e obiettivi
- 6-8 p.m Meeting with the composer Stefano Gervasoni on the project "Twelve sketches on Dante Divine Comedy"
- 8.30 p.m. Lachenmann concert, Festival Milano Musica (Concert Saturday 8 October 8.30 p.m.)
Sunday 9 October
- 10.00 a.m.-1 p.m. Meeting with Helmut Lahenmann
- 3-6 p.m. Meeting with the writer Michele Baraldi
4-6 NOVEMBER 2011
Friday 4 November
- 8.30-10.30 p.m. Meeting with the composer Giovanni Cospito, professor in Milan Conservatory of electronic and digital music, reflection on new technologies and other technical aspects for Divine Comedy project
Saturday 5 November
- 10.30 a.m.-1 p.m. Meeting with Bartolomeo Sorge, theologian and politic scientist
- 3-5 p.m. NIccolò Castiglioni Prize, works presentation with the composer Alessandro Solbiati
- 5.30-7.30 p.m Meeting with the composer Alessandro Solbiati on the project "Twelve sketches on Dante Divine Comedy"
- 8.30 p.m. Milano Musica concert (Concert Saturday 5 November 20.30)
Sunday 6 November
- 10.00 a.m.-1 p.m. Dramatization with Stefano Titta
- 3-6 p.m. Seminar with Quartetto Prometeo
18-20 NOVEMBER 2011
Friday 18 November
- 8.30-10.30 p.m. Meeting with the composer Johannes Schoellhorn, general discussion
Saturday 19 November
- 10.30 a.m.-1 p.m. Meeting with Francesco Erbani, journalist of "La Repubblica"
- 3-5 p.m. NIccolò Castiglioni Prize, works presentation with the composer Johannes Schoellhorn
- 5.30-7.30 p.m Meeting with the composer Johannes Schoellhorn on the project "Twelve sketches on Dante Divine Comedy"
Sunday 20 November
- 10.-12 a.m. Meeting with the composer Johannes Schoellhorn on the project "Twelve sketches on Dante Divine Comedy"
2-4 DECEMBER 2011
Friday 2 December
- 8.30-10.30 p.m. Meeting with Francesco Paradiso, professor in Milan Conservatory of electronic and digital music
Saturday 3 December
- 10.30 a.m.-1 p.m. Meeting with Jean-Pierre Sonnet, bible scholar
- 3-5 p.m. NIccolò Castiglioni Prize, works presentation with the composer Ivan Fedele
- 5.30-7.30 p.m Meeting with the composer Ivan Fedele on the project "Twelve sketches on Dante Divine Comedy"
Sunday 4 December
- 10-13 a.m. Dramatization with Stefano Titta
2-3 March 2012: Two days Master-Class with Johannes Schöllhorn and Quartetto Prometeo, final preparation of the string Quartet pieces of the second year
Sunday 14 October: general rehearsal and DVD recording, Auditorium San Fedele
Monday 15 October: concert
TERZO ANNO 2012-2013 (Sei candidati)
- quattro incontri formativi Visiting-professor e Date da definire
Incontri con ... per la preparazione del concertino per strumento solista e ensemble da camera (16 musicisti) dei quattro finalisti
FIRST YEAR 2010-2011
October-December 2010 Four conferences in the morning and work presentations in the afternoon
Saturday October 16th 2010
10,30AM – 1PM Silvano Petrosino, Philosopher, professor at the Università Cattolica di Milano: “The here and there. Limits and desires of contemporary Man”.
3PM – 6,30PM presentation of personal composition with Alessandro Solbiati, composer and professor at the Conservatorio di Milano.
Saturday November 13th 2010
10,30AM – 1PM Antonio Spadaro, Writer: “Not only dark night: poetic inspiration as world knowledge”.
3PM – 6,30PM presentation of personal composition with Sandro Gorli, composer,
conductor and founder of Divertimenti Ensemble.
Saturday November 27th 2010
10,30AM – 1PM Gherardo Colombo, Magistrate: “For a civil conscience. Today’s world between legality and corruption”.
3PM – 6,30PM presentation of personal composition with Stefano Gervasoni, composer and professor at the Conservatoire National Supérieur de Musique de Paris.
Saturday December 11th 2010
10,30AM-1PM Stefano Bittasi, bible scholar: “Man in the universe: between heaven
3PM – 6,30PM presentation of personal composition with Ivan Fedele, composer,
professor at the Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia and artistic director of I Pomeriggi Musicali.